The first version of 3DJournal software for creating 3D photos was introduced back in 2003 and now there is its brand new follower: It is - again - easy to use, yet offers some very useful new features, both for 3D images and for 3D video. Come with us to see.
A detailed article about the characteristics of the 3DJournal software you can find here
. On the following lines you can find a brief description of major news and a brief look back.
(Tip: If you want to convert your older 2D photos to 3D, then you will need the 3DJournalDX Software
Faster and better work with 3D pictures and 3D video
The 3DJournal 3.2 offers especially these new features:
* 3D live colors to enhance colors - especially on some 3D photos of nature.
* 3D photography can be tuned not only using the arrows for moving and rotating images, but also using a new button with four arrows. Click on it, then click to the selected point on the left and on the right images and the images will be quickly rearranged.
* 3DJournal is able to work with 3D video converted into individual frames. Now, thanks to a pair of double arrows buttons, it allows to browse individual images/frames backwards and forwards, so the videos can be easily synchronized.
* You can easily set the final size of images, including the predefined size of HD and Full HD.
* 3DJournal offers magnifying glass, improved cropping, you can easily rotate the pictures turned upside down (useful if one camera on your 3D stand is upside down).
* 3D pictures can be stored in stereo formats jpg and png (jps, pns). It is useful for example during a preparation of 3D video for YouTube, but in the future, we expect their support even from the manufacturers of 3D TVs.
What has been new in the previous version
It may be useful to remind some news from the previous version, which greatly expanded the possibilities of the 3DJournal software. It for example brought the possibility to resize the left image, which allows easy creation of 3D images or 3D videos when using two different cameras.
There was also a new function to reduce the color saturation which in some cases enhances the 3D effect. The previous version allowed not only to create anaglyphs for cyan-red glasses, but also for other types of them - like the blue and yellow glasses. And it allowed you to save current values of currently edited image - so the composition of any 3D picture could be used later to edit the image again.
And most importantly - the previous version added the possibility to process a large amount of 3D images automatically one after another - with the same rotation, shift and trimming. Our users appreciate this feature when creating 3D animations, 3D videos and 3D movies.
All these functions are of course in the new version as well. But they run faster - thanks to the rewrited program kernel.
A few final notes
During each program enhancements we at 3DJournal evaluate requirements of our users. And we add features that you think are useful. We want to preserve the simplicity and ease of use of the software - because we know you appreciate it - and because we - the same way as you - constantly use the software for creation of our 3D images and 3D videos.
If you want to know more about what you can do with 3DJournal software, try these video-guides:
How to easily create 3D photos (even with one camera)
How to easily shoot 3D videos/3D movies (even for YouTube)
The full version of the 3DJournal software you can conveniently get here.